Some pics of our room and the cool shop next door :)
Since we didn't make it to church on Sunday, we took a little field trip to the Snowflake temple. It was cold outside, but so sunny and nice at the same time! Travis got a little camera happy, and we had a fun time taking pictures of each other. :)
A few highlights of the honeymoon:
- The owners telling us they thought we were "kinda weird"
- Getting breakfast in our room
- Sleeping in a king sized bed! (And taking up so much room in it that Travis had about a foot left to sleep on his side...)
- Ahem...you know. ;)
- The waitress at the Mexican food restaurant knowing we were on our honeymoon
- Eating a cheese ball and crackers while drinking sparkling cider in our wonderful bed
- The jacuzzi tub!
- The chicken soup from the antique shop (amazing!)
- Being able to visit the temple
- Shopping at the grocery store (and seeing the interesting people that come out in Snowflake) on Sunday...
- Having the cell phones turned off
- Not having a reception the night of the wedding so we weren't EXHAUSTED when we got there! :)


Yay for a honeymoon in Snowflake! Isn't that antique shop so awesome!? I loved going there and getting some ice cream, but I have never had their soup! I am glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think the soup was just so good because it was way cold out, and it was just what we needed that day. It was just chicken noodle! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love that place! Kylann and I stayed there when we went to a friends wedding a few years ago. Did you try the Italian Resturant behind it? Seriously the best Italian food we've ever had!!
ReplyDeleteNo we didn't try that. I didn't even know it was there!
ReplyDelete