09 June 2010

Einstein's brain and Brian Regan

Hi everyone! So...just in case you were wondering, I'm doing much better these days. I still have my moments, of course, but no more -whole days of despair- type stuff. Thank goodness, right? It's nice to not think about myself and my worries so much. :)

Ok. So the real purpose of this post is to tie together two very awesome things to me. One of my friends posted this article on Facebook, which I thought was crazy interesting, because I had no idea that this dude actually STOLE Einstein's brain! What the..? Nutso. But it's true, I guess. It's a really cool article, and I know I'm a bit of a nerd at heart, even if I don't understand all of the scientific jargon. Interested? Take a look.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126229305&sc=fb&cc=fp

Now that you've got Einstein on the brain (no pun intended:)...

I was telling my sister, Rachel, about this article and she reminded me of this next video. She even searched it out and posted it on my Facebook page the next day! So yeah, a very random way to link the two deals, but I sure liked both of them and thought some of you all might as well. Enjoy!

Jokes.com
Brian Regan - Nova
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesUgly AmericansFunny TV Comedy Blog

1 comment:

  1. My favorite parts of that article...he had a Tupperware container in which he had stashed the brain...the book includes some mind-blowing weirdness...three years later, the chunks of brain tissue arrived by mail in a mayonnaise jar...and last but not least...as for the stolen brain, Harvey never did give it to Einstein's granddaughter...she didn't want it.!! OMG...that is so bizarrely hilarious!

    I don't think we're honoring that man properly.... :)

    ReplyDelete