20 September 2010

Today

Right now, I'm sitting in the dark. I'm checking blogs, facebook, e-mails, etc. And I keep smiling.

Why, do you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Today is the FIRST day in a long while that I have been able to relax. Do I have dinner to cook? Yep. Do I have a room or two to clean? Yep. Do I have jobs to apply for? Yep. But today is the first day I can remember (besides being sick and FORCED to do almost nothing) being OK with just sitting here. Do I do it anyway? Sure. I sit around and dink on my computer for hours sometimes. But by this time I normally feel HORRIBLE.

But tonight, I just keep sitting here. Appreciating my life, counting my blessings, and not turning on the lights. Anxiety, I'm taking you on. And at this moment, I'm winning. :)

2 comments:

  1. <3 your! I forgot about your title of the blog and how much I loved it! Thanks for blogstalking :)

    ReplyDelete