13 January 2011

I'm on a kick today...

I love Harry Potter. I'm a little obsessed...but I'm ok with it. I went to see the movie again today, and it was still awesome. Here's when we went the first time, to the midnight show at the Cine-Capri. :)




Did you notice the shirts? And their utter awesomeness? It's a tradition Rachel and I have (and whoever else ends up coming with us) to make shirts for every big Harry Potter event. I actually ironed my own on this time (and Travis')...a little nerve-wracking, but fulfilling. By the end of this summer, I will have a Harry Potter wardrobe. And again, I'm ok with it.

Here's to (hopefully) a lifetime supply of Harry Potter. Clothes. Memories. Parties. Conversations. And yes, even confusions to be cleared up.

4 comments:

  1. I love your lifetime supply of Harry Potter-ness! That's a good life ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures, so cute! I LOVE Harry Potter too! I have a Harry Potter shirt too, it is black and on the front it says, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" and on the back it says, "Mischief managed." I love it! So maybe we should plan on seeing the next one together and wear our shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, harry pottah iron ons are SOOOO much cooler than Twilight ones. you know where it's at. And i'm not mocking you. I am for sure serious. Cause harry potter rules, and twilight drools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.sporcle.com/games/GeoGod/allharrypotter

    Let me know how you do :)

    ReplyDelete