29 June 2011

Day 12(0)- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.


I definitely didn't CLEAN the bedroom, but I did hide some of the underwear... :)



My side (aka the cluttered side), Travis' side (which makes me feel a bit better to see that it's not so perfect), and the front of the bedroom where the fan is (aka the cleanest part of the room). We are still working on painting this room...if I took the pictures from a different angle, you would see the paint trial on the wall behind the fan. One day we'll get our whole apartment painted!

Oh and P.S. I really didn't feel like pulling out my real camera and then downloading the pictures to iPhoto, etc., so that's why you get these SUPER high quality camera phone photos. :)

Oh and P.P.S. I just remembered I was also supposed to share a secret...Hmm...

One time, when Wal-Mart first opened in Thatcher, and when Taco Bell was still new as well, I stole two packs of gum. I remember the Taco Bell thing because we went to Taco Bell right after leaving Wal-Mart. My mother immediately discovered the first pack, as I had not hidden it well. We proceeded back to Wal-Mart, where she found a security guard, or policeman (I'm sure it was just security, but I remember it being a policeman for how terrified I was), and I had to confess that I stole the gum. I remember we all went into some back room, and the man scared me even more by telling me that if I stole again, I would probably have to spend a couple of days in jail (YES, he sure knew how to frighten me). And me, being the not-so-bright child I was, kind of left out the detail that I had another pack of gum hidden in my pocket. So, we went home. A few days later, I made the mistake of chewing a piece of the watermelon-flavored Bubble Yum (the pack I still had) around my mother. She had quite the knack for smelling out gum we chewed (guess it wouldn't be that hard with careless children, come to think of it), and she asked me where I had gotten that gum. I probably couldn't think of a lie quickly enough, and she realized I took it at the same time as the other pack. As we got into the car to go back to Wal-Mart, I was literally bawling my eyes out (I didn't want to go to jail!). My sister and her friend were in the car also, and I just remember my sister's friend asking, "Gina, what's wrong?" I completely ignored her, because I didn't want to tell her I was going to jail. When we got to the store, however, it was COMPLETELY anti-climactic, and I honestly don't remember anything they said to me that time.

So, no jail time, but I was scared as heck! That's probably why I turned from my life of crime. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment