17 January 2010

Firsts

Ok, so I was thinking the other day of an easy way I could post something without much work, and this is what I came up with...a bunch of "firsts" for Travis and me. :)

First...
dinner together: Pei Wei

road trip (short): Thatcher!

road trip (long):
Kentucky

road trip after engagement: Cali!

kiss ;): in my apartment (mine then, which is also now
ours)

song we danced to: Book of Love by Peter Gabriel

movie we saw as a married couple: Sherlock Holmes

feature I was attracted to in Travis: his eyes

feature Travis was attracted to in me: my personality/maturity :)


cool dinner we made as a married couple: Tuscany Soup

state we kissed outside of Arizona: New Mexico

place Travis told me he loved me: Outside Jester'z improv in the parking lot :)

place I told Travis I loved him: my couch

sweet thing Travis did for me: shared the microwave


of my family members Travis met: my sisters and SIL before scrapbook retreat

gift I remember getting from Travis: chocolates and cute little felt flowers (before he knew that I'm not so much a chocolate person :)


4 comments:

  1. If you feed the fish too much will they die?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha!! Umm...maybe they'll just get really big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis picked the perfect place to say he loves you! - AWESOME! Was i there that night? i feel like i was really part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...Travis and I can't remember if you were there. I think you were, and he thinks you weren't. So we don't have a solid answer for you. (But, I remember right :)

    ReplyDelete