So, the main focus of this blog is to document our FAMILY life, so it'll mostly be that. Of course, that family had to start somewhere... so when we got engaged, we made a website: masseyandstevens.wedding.com (Please visit if you would like to read "our story" and sign our guest book!) :)
Here are some fun (and a somewhat random sampling of) pictures of us before we got married. Dating, engagement, etc.
Silliness at Tempe Town Lake (I didn't like my double chin in the previous pictures, so Travis "fixed" it for me :)

A surprise date to Mt. Graham!

At the top of "A" Mountain by ASU (aka Tempe or Hayden Butte)

Somewhere in Oklahoma, on our way back from our cross-country road trip to Kentucky!

Our thrift store date, including pizza by the lake and Jester'z improv

Fun at the AZ Science Center

Right after we called to reserve the temple for the wedding :)

Some engagement photos (courtesy of Halversen Photography)







Hey Gina!
ReplyDeleteI saw that you have a blog! I have one too I just never posted on Facebook because I want to keep it a little bit more private, not that I didn't want people to know about it, but I am still unsure about the whole internet privacy stuff, ya know. Well, I really like your blog so far and I think blogs are so much better than Facebook and you can stay better connected through them. SO I look forward to that. Don't worry about not knowing what to do, I have had mine for awhile and still am figuring it out.:)
Gina! I'm so glad you started a blog! Yay! If you'd like to check mine out too from time to time, let me know (mine is private, so I'll have to send you an invite). Your blog looks great so far! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm sure I can answer them for you :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for blogs! Hahah...so never thought you would start one of these:)
ReplyDeleteSuper exciting though!
Friend, have I ever told you how much I freckin' love you?! You rock.
ReplyDelete