21 January 2010

WEDDING pictures! (by Halversen Photography :)

I can't believe how AWESOME these pictures turned out! Ok, that's a lie. I CAN believe it, because my sister is an AMAZING photographer! It took a little while to get them, but they were SOOOO worth the wait! I'll let the pictures say the rest (at least most of it :)!

Note: Beware, there are a TON of pictures...but they're ALL worth looking at, don't worry! :)


Travis' first look at me in my wedding garb :)





















The actual wedding day (we took the other pics the day before)



I was so excited to have these "getting ready" pictures! Amber used to help me get pretty before every big dance in high school and college, so I was excited to have these to document also!

My support group of sisters :)

Mom was definitely in my support group too!








Woot! Check out my hot husband...





First appearance of the married couple!



Jeromy (the best man) and my hot hubby


Love the bridesmaids (Dasha and Leigh)!


All the friends! I LOVE this picture and these people!

One of my OLDEST friends, Michael, actually came down from Denver for the wedding!


Lauri, me, and Dad



Travis and his parents, Vicki and George (both our moms are Vicki :)



So sweet!





Ok, so these next couple of pictures have a backstory...during our last family photo session, we all decided it would be funny if, since I was still single, I sat in the middle of the circle and everyone pointed and laughed at me. Sounds mean, eh? How I cried after that... (not really, I'm not THAT sensitive. :)

So, here's the original from a few years ago.

And, here's me on the wedding day. Eat that, suckas!

Now it's funny! :)


My good buddies, Erica and Jon :)

Ha ha...ok, so I don't really remember what inspired Leigh to want to do this, but she really wanted to pick me up. So she did, and yeah. I was pretty impressed by her strength, and we made it through and had a grand time with it!


After the wedding, this is just kinda how my mom looked, always sitting off in
the background to herself. She looked happy though! :)


When Travis got ahold of the camera...


I asked Travis around this point in the day if he was going to stop doing nice things for me, now that we were married...and he replied, "I will do nice things for you until the day I die." I, of course, cried at that...what a sweetie I married :)


I know this pose normally has kissing involved...I like this way better though. :)








I think Travis said this was his "sexy face"...

I don't know why exactly, but I love Love LOVE this one!

And the silliness of these two. :)



Ok, so here's the cake topper I chose (you'll see it later on the cake pictures). I had cold feet a bunch of times, etc... I love the quote from the website: "She may have gotten cold feet, but his were faster!" Yep, that was me. So we decided to recreate it.

Here we are...don't we look like the cake topper? :)

Ooh! And I SUPER loved my bouquet! It was sooo gorgeous. So I asked Amber, my lovely photographer, if she could get at least one picture that had very minimal editing so I could have more true-to-life colors to remember. This is it! (Plus it shows my super awesome manicure :)


The great thing about having Travis and Amber both as photographers, was that they could switch off now and then so we could take fun shots like this one :)

I wouldn't love these pictures quite as much if Amber wouldn't have pointed out Travis' awesome face in both of them! We're trying to "escape" from inside the bars. Ha ha!


Travis got out, and I got mad...


This was another semi-fun element of the day...we waited a bit longer than we should've to start looking for Travis' ring. We finally ordered it online about a week before, and I wanted to have it engraved as a surprise, so I fibbed and told Travis it hadn't come in yet when the wedding came around (we ended up borrowing a brother-in-law's old ring for the ceremony). When I took it to get engraved, they told me it would be a few days, but they would try to get it done before that Friday morning of the wedding. Well, the night before the wedding, we went down to my work at Fiesta Mall to clean my ring so it would be nice and shiny for the wedding day. I had gotten a call earlier that night, but since I was out of minutes, I didn't listen to the message until after 9 pm (when the mall is closed...). Turns out, the voicemail was from Weisfield Jewelers, telling me the ring was ready to pick up. WE WERE IN THE MALL, AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE! I could have walked downstairs and picked up the ring. But I DIDN'T. So, the next day, we tried to no avail to get the ring before the ceremony. They wouldn't let anyone in before the mall opened, of course. Even in our emergency situation. So, after the sealing, my ANGEL sister, Rachel, went and picked up the ring while we were still taking pictures. When she got back, after a couple more stressful moments, we were able to exchange our REAL rings. :)





Then we took Toyota jumping pictures...I love what you do for me, Travisota! :)


Ok and P.S... for some reason, when I downloaded these pictures they got SUPER small. So, that's why they're so small on here...I will hopefully replace them when I re-download them from the original CD's. I just didn't realize they were so small. Sigh.

8 comments:

  1. freckin hot. love the one with you and us bridesmaids. turned out wonderful! Amber, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures Gina! I love all of them! You look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ü Glad you finally got it put together! I can see why after putting on so many of the pictures. I'm glad you loved them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! You guys look so incredibly happy!! And you look beautiful, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were so much fun to see! Thanks for posting them! Can't wait to see more! You're so cute and you guys make an even cuter couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess everyone has already said what I wanted to say, but since I made a google account so I could write something I better do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture that you Love Love Love is awesome! Congrats! I am glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete