First, Rachel took this amazing picture from her hotel room of San Diego at night:
And on the drive to the tide pools, I saw this sweet trailer:
Anyone else find this funny? I love Brian Regan...you can thank Travis for that! Here's the bit, in case you missed it:
| Jokes.com | ||||
| Brian Regan - Show Horses | ||||
| ||||
:) (One more San Diego post, coming soon...)


I love, Love, LOVE San Diego. Plus, your hotel looks amazing! Hope you guys had a great trip. Oh, and Gina? You looked WAY cute at the beach.
ReplyDeleteCute Gina! It actually took my computer over 5 minutes to load your page though ( I HATE my freaking SLOW internet!!!) And you know how I love the cute fonts in the blog titles...SO fun! Good job Ü It looks great! Oh,and I like the polka dots too, super cute, but not distracting from the pictures like some other blogs I've seen. I like it Ü
ReplyDelete