Interesting facts...? Maybe.
1. I don't like being the center of attention. I feel weird having everyone look at me.
2. Some of you already know this, but Travis and I had our first date on Friday the 13th. Nine months later, we were married on Friday the 13th.
3. For some reason, I always feel the need to wake Travis up in the morning when it's his day off. When it's reversed, he always lets me sleep, but I just feel so chatty...
4. I hate cleaning, but I also cannot feel totally relaxed in my home if it is dirty.
5. The above picture was taken at Thanksgiving. At this same meal I proceeded to out-eat every person there. Thanksgiving food does that to me. :)
6. I have a ridiculously hard time disappointing people. And I really dislike that about myself.
7. I am somewhat OCD...I still notice that my apple sticker on the back of my car is slightly off-center.
8. I own probably 6 or 7 pairs of glasses. And I wear every single one.
9. I just got a new iPod. It's 160 gigs. And guess what? All the music I have on it doesn't even fill up a tenth of that. :) I also want to put movies on it, but I will not be able to until I figure out how to put my own DVDs on iTunes, because I REALLY don't want to pay for more movies, or the software I need.
10. I wish my new iPod was green, like my old iPod mini. I loved that little thing!
11. I love watching nostalgic shows from my childhood. Some of these include: The Hobbit, Joe vs. the Volcano, Clash of the Titans (yeah, the old one with the stop motion owl), Karate Kid 2, Romancing the Stone (a little racy, yes, but I used to watch it), and the list goes on. Some of these movies are not so great, but I LOVE them still.
12. I want a dog SUPER bad. Two reasons for not getting one: not enough money, and I would feel bad for making the poor thing sit at home all day while we are gone.
13. My favorite jobs have been the lowest paying ones: the Chocolate Covered Wagon candy store, and the EAC library. Sometimes I still crave that butter toffee popcorn...
14. Lately, I am seeing pregnant women and getting a little jealous. This is weird. First of all, I don't think I'll really like being pregnant. Second, I don't want a kid yet. I just want to be pregnant. See? I told you it was weird.
15. None of my number 15's made the cut, so we're stopping at 14.
Good for you for still reading! I just read through these, and I'm bored! Ha ha!


This was a hard list for me too! I think you did fine, goofy.
ReplyDelete