I have a few someones :)
Rachel: She is such an awesome sister! She's one of the select few people in the world that really knows me and appreciates me for exactly who I am. I love how easy she is to talk to, and how we have similar favorite hobbies/interests! She is a way good mom, she's always trying to teach her kids something, and she's quite the pianist (even though she disagrees :). She has helped me to understand that I don't have to be perfect all the time to be happy. And she has also helped me to see that cats aren't so bad, which I NEVER thought would happen... :)
Travis: He is the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. He has showed me what unconditional love is. He thinks I'm funny, and he wants me to be happy! He's willing to work through my issues with me, which is saying A LOT. I know he will stick around forever, and I love him a bunch for that. :)
Shane: He is the coolest older bro anyone could want! He's totally chill, and laid back (like I used to be:). He's one of the only people I know that I can honestly sit with and say nothing, and still feel comfortable. He's super smart, and can help me with any of my computer or technical problems. :) He's pretty awesome!
Kris: She takes a little while to get to know. :) But once you do, she's super loyal, and so much fun to be around! She's amazing at crafty projects, and at cooking super good food. She's always sure to be kind and to help others feel comfortable!
Mom: My mom is cooler than everyone else's :). Really though, she is someone who has so much confidence in me that I usually don't believe her. For some reason, she kinda thinks I can do anything. She has absolutely no money, but she always somehow manages to buy me a meal when we hang out :)
Amber: She is so much fun, and so super talented! Amber is one of the most hospitable people I know, and one person that I laugh with EVERY time we are together. We can be silly together and understand that it's ok for people to think we're weird. :) She was popular BECAUSE she was silly sometimes, and that helped me see that I could be myself around people and they would like me for it!
All of these folks have helped make an good impact on me. If you want people that have had a bad impact on me...well, that would be a different blog post. :)


Ha ha ha ha ha! Always trying to teach my kids not to kill each other maybe! You're very sweet...even if the things you say (about me anyway) aren't true! LOVE you!! :)
ReplyDelete