08 May 2011

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

Goals..? I love having goals, I just don't usually follow through with them...hee hee. ;) Let's see here.

1. Learn my new job better. I feel a little like a dunce with the computer system we have to use. My old job had everything on paper, and it was soooo much easier! But I'm learning, slowly but surely. :)

2. Get through the month without too much financial strain. We're taking our vacation to Florida soon, and I just want to plan ahead enough that we won't be struggling as much as when we got back from our last vacation.

3. Read my scriptures more! Holy smokes, it's pathetic. I used to read every day, no matter what. Now, not so much. We usually read a scripture together, and don't get me wrong, it's not like I've stopped completely or anything. I just need more personal scripture study!

4. Go see my Mommy. We couldn't go down to see her today, and I wish we could have. I miss her something fierce.

5. Not be as lazy.

6. Get more paint on the walls...

7. Be more ok with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment