08 May 2011

Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.

It might be cheating, but I have two. :)

First, my (fake) wedding cake. 




I made this, all by myself. And I am proud of it. Not only was it the first endeavor like this I took on, but even with all the stress of my wedding, I didn't even stress out about it. I just did it. And it turned out pretty wonderfully, if I do say so myself. :)

Second, my husband.


My husband wants to be a policeman. He sometimes pretends like he doesn't, but when it comes down to it, this is his dream. I love that he wants to help people, and that he's willing to actually go after his dream. And for that, I am SOOO proud of him! He didn't make it this time, but I know he'll keep trying. :) !!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love that you are doing this! It's totally taking me more than 30 days, but whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it'll take me longer too. I'm ok with it! :)

    ReplyDelete