22 March 2010

And the glory, the glory of the Lord...

Ever since I went to Eastern AZ College, I have looked forward to going back at Christmas time to sing in Handel's Messiah. Every song makes me happy inside! The past few years have been especially fun because my sisters have also been singing. Rachel wasn't able to this year, but she at least came to watch! Travis had never heard it before (with the exception of the "Hallelujah" chorus, etc.), and I'm not going to lie, I thought he would hate it or be bored (like I was when I watched it for the first time...). But he actually liked it!



Yeah, and if you're wondering about the socks...It was FREEZING outside! I didn't want to feel like I might die of hypothermia (maybe a LITTLE dramatic, I know), so I wore two layers of socks. The plan was to take them off before the show, but I was sitting behind two rows of people, and figured out no one would see my socks except the people sitting right next to me! Don't get me wrong, a couple of those people gave me really weird looks, but most of them thought it was a great idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment