Hmm...something I ate today? Sure, why not.
Yumm. I wasn't feeling great today, and Travis got home late. So, party pizza it was! Now, on to the confessions...
1. I love Party Pizza. I know it's really bad for you, but it just tastes so good and is so easy when we don't feel like cooking.
2. I have a stuffed bear from my childhood that I still sleep with sometimes. The poor thing is about 25 years old now, but she's still my Mary, and I love her! If I could pay someone to restore her to her original fluffiness and glow-in-the-darkness, I would TOTALLY do it.
3. I wish there were more hours in a day. I would love to have more time to sleep, or do crafty things, or read books, or even cook. This working full-time thing is really tough on me (I know, wah wah, I have a good job in a crappy economy, and I know it. But it's a confession, so no judging!)
4. I spend way too many of those hours on my Lego Harry Potter game. Yeah, whatever. It's fun. And I get 20x the coins, and achieve True Wizard in about 5 seconds. In your face.
5. I hate cleaning. Very often, I wish I was a person who cleaned to relieve stress, or relax. The state of my home stays the same for an extremely long time, either clean or dirty. When it's clean, I don't have to spend so much time cleaning. When dirty or cluttered, it also stays that way because I'm not willing to take the time to do anything about it.
6. I recently bought a Nook. I have a conflict quite often about this though, because I'm not sure how much I will actually use it, now that I have it. I love holding books and turning pages. But I love the portability of the Nook. Here's the confession I guess..I would love to have every book in both formats, digital and paper. I guess if I did that, I could almost single-handedly save the book business. Maybe.
7. I thought a couple of weeks ago that I might be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test, and I will admit I cried a little when it was negative. Turns out that I just have a virus that makes me nauseous and dizzy. And the medication I'm taking tends to make me SUPER tired. This doesn't help that I have two hours of driving every day to and from work...Anyway, I realized how much I would love to be pregnant. I know our lives will change forever once we have a baby, and we won't be able to go out as easily and life will be WAY more expensive. I know even my view of how hard it will be is extremely naive because I've never actually done it. But I think I'm ready for that challenge. Now, to get the insurance to be able to afford the pregnancy/baby... One of these days. :)
8. I love how British and Australian people say "condoms."
9. We've lived in our apartment for like 7 months now, and still have spots on the walls where we never finished painting. We started the day we moved in.
10. My husband is way too nice to me sometimes. Right now, he is cleaning the kitchen while I sit here and blog. Part of that is because I get really dizzy when I stand up too much, but still. He's amazing. I guess that isn't really a confession. Oh well. :)
Mr. Pax
16 years ago



Ha ha, I was totally thinking about that time we were eating those Totinos pizzas and thought there was bugs on them so we threw them away. Then we realized the next day they were just the spices on the pizza! Those were some good times. I am the exact same about the cleaning, but when I get sad about how I'm not a great cleaner, I just think, "I do way better than my mom" so that makes me happy that I'm not as bad as she is! And sadness that you weren't pregnant. I'm sad too now that I read that. If you were crying, I think it's time! I want to see your cute, curly dark- haired baby. Ü Don't you get insurance through your new job? And yeah about the Harry Potter game, every time I talk to you, you are playing it! At least you have something to do that you like, right?
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! I think about those bugs almost every time I eat a party pizza!! That's a good idea about the cleaning. I need to try that! And no, my new job pays a fair wage, but no insurance. :(
ReplyDelete