...at this 30-day challenge thing. (This is supposed to be Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.) I have to admit that part of the reason I stopped this thing was because I didn't want to do this one. Hmm...I have a couple of letters I would like to write, but I don't really want the people I would write them to to read it. Sigh. Maybe I'll do this one and like 5 others after, so those certain people won't realize it's there? If you read this, and you will definitely know who you are, umm...sorry? We'll talk about it later?
Here goes:
'Dear so and so,
I'm very sad about what you did to our family. You made us and yourself miserable by making wrong choices from the start, and not working hard enough through the tough times. I still don't know all the details of the whole situation, and I think I'm ok with that, because the more I learn, the sadder I become. Life isn't a fantasy world. It's REALITY, and sometimes you just need to suck it up and get through. No one was ever supposed to come sweep you off your feet. Relationships are all about hard work and the rewards it brings. I know the main person you wronged has not been the greatest to the family either, sadly enough, but I am glad this person was able to find happiness with someone else. I still love you very much, this will never change. I appreciate so much everything you have done to love and support us, even with the crappy stuff in the background. That's all.
Love,
Gina'
Yep...I have some issues (obviously). That's why I'm glad to have a husband who listens to me and lets me cry and ramble and yell and get angry, or whatever it may be. Maybe my sister is right, I probably should go to therapy. When I have insurance to cover it, I'm definitely up for a little professional help!
Mr. Pax
16 years ago


Ok, wow, I don't know what just happened to me, but this post totally struck a chord in me and I was bawling all the way through that letter. I think you and I have the exact same feelings about this. And btw, I don't think so and so will ever know you wrote this since she doesn't have internet and never checks blogs. So you are probably safe. Maybe we can do therapy together :o)
ReplyDelete