I have to admit, I've been really excited about this one...
1. "Anna Freud," The National.
2. "Banana Pancakes," Jack Johnson.
3. "Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect," The Decemberists.
4. "Sunshine Of Your Love," Cream.
5. "More Than Us," Travis. (I only downloaded this music because of my husband's name, it's true. It's actually pretty good though, I've been pleasantly surprised.)
6. "Whatever's Left," Snow Patrol.
7. "Track 10," Ingrid Michaelson. (Yeah, a little embarrassing that I don't know some of these, I got a bunch from a friend on a burned CD and have never been motivated enough to go through and find the names for each one. I don't have that many free tags on my Shazam app. :) )
8. "Fortunate Fool," Jack Johnson. (I promise I have more than Jack Johnson on this thing...)
9. "So Much Like My Dad," George Strait. (I actually have way more George Strait on here than Jack Johnson, believe it or not.)
10. "Will You Come and Fetch Me," Of Montreal.
(Well, some of these are kind of boring, and a bunch of people reading may not even know too many of these songs, so I'm going to be rebellious and go to 15.)
11. "Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, and Wives," Voxtrot.
12. "Go On," George Strait.
13. "Wraith Pinned in the Mist and Other Games," Of Montreal. (This was the first full song from Of Montreal I heard, I loved it. A little trivia: Of Montreal sings the "Let's Go Outback Tonight" song from the Outback Steakhouse commercials. Fun huh? :) )
14. "Leningrad," Billy Joel.
15. "Where Do They Make Balloons?" They Might Be Giants.
(I lied. I'm going to twenty. Stop reading if you want.)
16. "This River Is Wild," The Killers.
17. "La Historia De Juan," Juanes. (Shows my cultural side, yeehaw!)
18. "Talk To Me," The Outfield.
19. "Journey to the Island (from Jurassic Park soundtrack)," John Williams.
20. "Delicate," Damien Rice. (What a perfect song to end on, one of my favorite songs in the whole world!)
Mr. Pax
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment