Well, this one gets my mind going in what seems like a ridiculous direction...Seriously, what could I live WITHOUT? Umm...the list is endless.
Even though I have a lot of things, probably MOST of them I could live without, if I had to for some reason. I could live alone on a deserted island and probably not die. Guess I wouldn't know for sure unless it actually happened. Which of my possessions could I live without? Well, I could live without a car, my furniture, most of my shoes, my television, the dishwasher, or my computer. I wouldn't die without those things. But I do enjoy them, and I feel like they enrich my life. I could even live without Mexican Coke. But unless I move to, again, a deserted island, I will keep drinking them.
So, here we are again. And the only thing I can think of (with the exception of everything I have, of course) are a few of my coworkers. No, I take that back. Mostly just ONE of my coworkers. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to die or anything. I would just be completely and totally fine with never having this person around me again. Not having to interact with her would be almost heavenly. I could very much live without the criticism, the condescension, the "Ex-CUSE me?"'s, and the talking about everyone quietly so she thinks we can't hear, but we sure can.
Ugh. Just thinking about it makes me want to punch her in the face a little bit.
Guess it's time to pray for charity.
Hope it works.
Mr. Pax
16 years ago


Gina Bagina. Youre awesome. LOVE that you want to punch your coworker in the face. Right on!
ReplyDelete